The Impressions Capri 50 Gallon Rain Saver is one of the sturdiest and most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. The exterior features a beautiful, striated clay texture and, with a deep welled top, you can plant an array of flowers or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated channel that automatically diverts overflow to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large downspout opening allows use with both 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts and is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen to keep out heavy debris. Also included with the barrel are two sturdy brass spigots to install in the offset spigot locations.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel with a planter top
- 16-inch diameter planter that's up to 6 inches deep
- Unique striated texture finish
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with two sturdy brass spigots which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Dual spigot locations allow use with a hose or five-gallon bucket
- Overflow-channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Impressions Capri 50 Gallon Rain Saver Barrel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.