The Impressions Nantucket 50 Gallon Rain Saver is one of the sturdiest and most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. It features a one-of-a-kind wicker design that will never unravel or fray, and with a deep welled top, you can plant an array of flowers or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated channel that automatically diverts overflow to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening allows use with both 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts and is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen to keep out heavy debris. Also included with the barrel are two sturdy brass spigots to install in the offset spigot locations.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel and a 4-inch planter top
- Wicker finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with two sturdy brass spigots which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- The routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Impressions Nantucket 50 Gallon Rain Barrel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.