The Antebellum is the first ever 3-in-1 vertical garden, composter, and bird bath. The Antebellum has 18 separate planter pot recesses to hold floral arrangements of all sizes. You could even plant hanging vines and edibles like peppers. The bird bath top is friction fit, making it easy to remove and clean. When it is removed, the open top allows compostable items to be placed inside where they breakdown and not only feed nutrients to the soil within each planter pod, but also the ground the entire unit sits on. This unique composting method allows invertebrates such as worms and insects to travel up into the Antebellum, processing the organic waste into precious nitrites for plants. They also help spread these nitrites and nutrients into the surrounding soil; a perfect way to centrally rejuvenate a garden.
Because the Antebellum uses vertical space, its footprint is very small. You could have hundreds or thousands of cubic feet of planting space with only a handful of units. And where the plants don't cover the unit, viewers are treated to a fine-mesh, weave texture that's very easy on the eyes. Virtually compatible with any decor, this 3-in-1 unit will make any gardener's dream.
- 35 gallon capacity vertical garden
- 18 planter pods for 360 degree planting
- Removable, self-draining planter top
- Can be used as a standing compost bin
- No-Fray wicker texture
- Extremely small footprint vs maximum plant capacity
- Made with FDA approved, BPA-free resin in the USA
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Antebellum Planter with removable top