The Oasis Garden Hose Tap is the perfect product to give you maximum flexibility with your garden hose. It's designed to sit out away from the home and provide easy access to otherwise obscured and hard to reach spigots on the side of the house. With the Oasis, you simply attach one end of a regular garden hose to the hose assembly at the base and the other end to your house spigot. Turn the house spigot on and the Oasis is ready to provide full pressure water wherever it's located. This setup is great when bushes, trees, air conditioning units or other landscaping makes reaching your tap a pain. Attach an extra long hose to the Oasis and it can be placed at remote locations around the yard where far away gardens or plants can be watered. The attached hose can even be buried below the frost line, keeping the line free from freezing and bursting in cold weather. The entire unit stands at 36 inches tall, making it very easy to reach and use unlike low-to-the-ground house spigots. 4 impact stakes are included and help anchor the Oasis deep into the soil. The flared base also keeps the entire unit stable, especially when covered with layers of top soil or mulch. The entire unit is molded from BPA-free Polyethylene which is impervious to weather and heavy impacts. The Oasis Garden Hose Tap is an inexpensive and elegantly styled solution for your garden hose needs.
- All-weather water stanchion
- Works with existing house spigots
- Simply connect to the house with a garden hose for ease access to pressurized water
- Place virtually anywhere
- Extend the reach of current hoses or provide access in difficult-to-reach hose locations.
- Prevent trampled flowers by keeping the hose on outside of flower beds
- Brass spigot and hose assembly included
- Impact resistant
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- Stanchion (Oasis body) with connector hose and spigot
- (4) High-impact stakes